2019 SFSP Annual Fall Conference

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Walter Renner
      Participant

As a new member, I must say I really enjoyed the 2019 Fall Conference and the chance to meet may other like minded people, Shamans. I do not know if this is allowed or not but, in conjunction with our final topic of Shamanism without Borders. I would like to maybe suggest others take a look at this web site – https://www.rosequartzproject.com/. This is not a business web page, informational only and was organized by a Shaman, friend, mentor of mine in Ohio. This project is to help lost, unsettled spirits find their way to the light. It is all voluntary, the only request is if someone does place a crystal to add the location by address including zip code to the web site. And for locations with unknown addresses – there is an app for that (lol) – for giving your current location. Which I have used for finding locations while traveling. The web site also includes current locations where crystals have been placed. Again thank you for the conference and thank you for any consideration for my suggestion above.

Walter Renner
      Participant

I found four cemeteries in the Santa Fe area and have placed rose quartz crystals at each. Crystals can be located at any location where lost spirits may roam; cemeteries, nursing homes, hospitals, disaster areas such as fires, flood areas, battlefields, and reservations to name a few.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.