The Society for Shamanic Practice (SSP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the practice of shamanism in our world. SSP supports and encourages the dynamic exchange of information so that we may learn from one another. We build shamanic community and support individuals on their shamanic path.
We see shamanic traditions and practices as medicine for a world in deep need of healing, and we need your help to advance our mission. We are a small organization, primarily fueled by volunteers and funded by our members and donor base. Thanks to this support, we are now finished with a transition into a modern, digital service organization and we are ready to expand our reach. We welcome your creative and exciting ideas, large and small, and we need your continued support to get there.
Please consider making a donation to SSP today. When you make a donation, you have the option to give to our Eagle Feather Award fund, our Shamanism Without Borders fund, or our General Fund to support our operational costs as a non-profit organization. Your contribution will help us plan and fund future projects so we can continue gathering and sharing information through our shamanic resource library, and support our growing international community of people dedicated to walking a shamanic path.
Our Commitment to You
To stay true to our mission and use your donation with integrity, the Society for Shamanic Practice commits to:
- Gather and disseminate knowledge about shamanic practice
- Promote the importance of personal responsibility and living with integrity
- Focus resources and shamanic energies to bring healing and unity to the world
- Encourage a dynamic exchange around how people use spiritual practice in their personal daily lives and how we bring shamanic practices into our professions
- Support shamanic education through conferences, regional gatherings and small focused retreats
Make a Donation
To make a donation, please complete this form or mail your donation to: SSP PO Box 477 Santa Fe, NM 87504-0477