Rev. Cindy Pincus, M.Div.
Cindy is an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister and student of the Franciscan mystical tradition. She’s served as a Hospice Chaplain in the Denver/Boulder area. Services and trainings include End of Life Workshops for individuals and groups, Death Doula work, Altar work for the dead and living, individual spiritual consultation, and Nature-Based Journey Integration.
Her professional training is as an wetlands ecologist, marine biologist, and finally on to theologian. She weaves these subjects together with Buddhist psychology, trauma-based healing theory, and the practice of offering blessing and prayer to support her clients, peers, and colleagues. She has completed to One-year and Basic Training programs with The Power Path School of Shamanism and folds all those tools into her practice as a UU minister
Specializations and focus areas include:
- Interfaith Spiritual practices including Earth-based/Pagan traditions, humanism/atheism/agnosticism, and ancient Judaeo-Christian ritual
- 12-Step, addiction, codependency
- Tarot and Spiritual Symbolism
- LGBTQ and Queer Spirituality Certification
- Terminal Diagnoses, End of Life spirituality, and Hospice
- Officiating Weddings, Funerals, Baby Blessings, and Land Blessings
- Personal Shamanic Healing
Her greatest teacher is, of course, the Earth herself and you will often find her in the Colorado Rockies snowshoeing and skiing during the winter, or walking the alpine tundra in the summer.