Participation GuidelinesSociety for Shamanic Practice Forum
To participate in the Society for Shamanic Practice forum, we ask for you to become a member if you are not already. Once you join you have the ability to setup a profile and customize your participation preferences. Instructions can be found on our getting started page.
You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. If you notice any inappropriate activity through your account and any other account in the forum, please contact us immediately.
Forum Participation Guidelines
Our member forum is a great way to engage in communication, facilitate help, and interact with others on the shamanic path. With that in mind,
• Please post in the English language.
• Be helpful and respectful of other members at all times. Debate intelligently
• Search before posting a new question as your question may have already been discussed.
• Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums.
• Stay on topic. Post in the appropriate group/topic. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
• Do not post personal or private information of any sort.
• Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
• No Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion. You can add a link to your business services on your profile page or submit a directory listing.
• Any thread that offers any service for money will be deleted. Help or advise on the forum should be given freely.
• Community Meetups should be free events. If interested in sharing other events, submit a listing to our community events directory.
• Do not post copyright-infringing material
*Spam is defined as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
Please note: Forum content is public and searchable. Only members can post and participate.