- January 21, 2019 at 10:58 am #7396Amanda HoveyKeymaster
My kids love listening to story tales while traveling. Some of our favorite albums are; In a Good Way- Native American Stories of Respect for All Living Things with Kenneth Little Hawk, Four Legged Tales: Animal Stories from Here and Away with Laura Simms, Tell Me a Story 2: Animal Magic by Amy Friedman. All available on iTunes.
What are some of your family favorites?
- February 6, 2019 at 10:18 am #7615Dr. Steven FarmerParticipant
Thanks Amanda – I also find that tales from one’s own experience can be great teaching tools.
- July 18, 2019 at 9:47 pm #9123Evie BearParticipant
Thank you for sharing Amanda! I am going to check this out for my 6 year old! If you haven’t heard of the Okee Dokee Brothers, they are great too…songs about nature and celebrating life! Oh, don’t forget the Whirly Gigs! What a hoot! Have fun!
- August 7, 2019 at 5:17 pm #9224DeeBeeParticipant
Mary Summer Rain has a children’s book. Her book No Eyes was excellent for me.
- August 7, 2019 at 5:19 pm #9226DeeBeeParticipant
Share a story Dr. Steve, I am always interested in others exciting times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.