- This event has passed.
Tending to Leadership & Government Structures
January 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MSTFree
Society for Shamanic Practice invites you to join us on Friday, January 8th @ 12PM MST for a Shamanism Without Borders process Tending to Leadership & Government Structures led by Lena Stevens. To sign up for this FREE online event visit https://bit.ly/SWBCTA.
Whether in the United States with upcoming changes in leadership, or in another country in the world, our leadership structures could use a little tending. From a neutral place of non-judgment, Lena Stevens, SSP Board Member and Shamanic Practitioner with the Power Path School of Shamanism will guide us through this month’s community call-to-action.
Note: This process does not require experience to be a participant and is facilitated by an experienced Shamanic Practitioner and trained SWB Community Leader.
What is SWB?
- Shamanism Without Borders (SWB) is a global response network of shamanic practitioners who tend to traumatic events and natural disasters.
What does an SWB process look like?
- Establish what requires tending.
- Open, protect and call allies into the container.
- Journey from a place of neutrality for instructions.
- Tend to the situation based on the information given.
- Bless what was tended.
- Thank and release the container.
What tools are recommended to use during a process?
- We suggest being in a ceremonial space, setting up an altar and lighting a candle.
- Any tools you already work with. Drum, rattle, feathers, tobacco, crystals, etc.
How can I continue the tending process or receive additional support?
- Feel free to continue connecting through our member’s forum.
- If you are interested in learning more about the practice of Shamanism Without Borders and how to facilitate this meaningful work, we invite you to join our network and gain instant access to a free 3-part audio training by visiting please visit shamanicpractice.org/swb for more info.