SWB Community Call-to-Action Event
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDTFree
Come together through the power of community and help to generate a greater impact within the world.
Shamans throughout time have used special techniques to tend to trauma and disasters. Our monthly Call-to-Action events apply these techniques in a practice known as Shamanism Without Borders.
Trained practitioners lead the group to tend to situations ranging from natural disasters, acts of terrorism, war and pollution, to anything that causes disruption and suffering to humanity, to the animal and plant life, and the earth’s delicate bio-system.
What is SWB?
- Shamanism Without Borders (SWB) is a global response network of shamanic practitioners who tend to traumatic events and natural disasters.
What does an SWB process look like?
- Establish what requires tending.
- Open, protect and call allies into the container.
- Journey from a place of neutrality for instructions.
- Tend to the situation based on the information given.
- Bless what was tended.
- Thank and release the container.
What tools are recommended to use during a process?
- We suggest being in a ceremonial space, setting up an altar and lighting a candle.
- Any tools you already work with. Drum, rattle, feathers, tobacco, crystals, etc.
How can I continue the tending process or receive additional support?
- Feel free to continue connecting through our member’s forum.
- If you are interested in learning more about the practice of Shamanism Without Borders and how to facilitate this meaningful work, we invite you to join our network and gain instant access to a free 3-part audio training by visiting please visit shamanicpractice.org/swb for more info.