- This event has passed.
Tending to Hucha
June 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDTFree
Come together through the power of community and help to generate a greater impact within the world.
Many heavy energies are being shaken loose from us during these transitional times. Join our Board President, Jaime Meyer, as we come together through the power of community to cleanse and refine those heavy energies from Mother Earth.
Note: These are audio-only ceremonies. Upon entering the ceremony space, all participants will be placed on mute with video sharing capability turned off. Due to the increasing size of participants, it is recommended to arrive in the space early. The meeting space will open at 12:45 PM MDT.
What is SWB?
- Shamanism Without Borders (SWB) is a global response network of shamanic practitioners who tend to traumatic events and natural disasters.
What does an SWB process look like?
- Establish what requires tending.
- Open, protect and call allies into the container.
- Journey from a place of neutrality for instructions.
- Tend to the situation based on the information given.
- Bless what was tended.
- Thank and release the container.
What tools are recommended to use during a process?
- We suggest being in a ceremonial space, setting up an altar and lighting a candle.
- Any tools you already work with. Drum, rattle, feathers, tobacco, crystals, etc.
How can I continue the tending process or receive additional support?
- Feel free to continue connecting through our member’s forum.
- If you are interested in learning more about the practice of Shamanism Without Borders and how to facilitate this meaningful work, we invite you to join our network and gain instant access to a free 3-part audio training by visiting please visit shamanicpractice.org/swb for more info.