Energy Ecosystem Weekend: Creating Healthy Spiritual Boundaries
October 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until October 10, 2021
Energy Ecosystem Weekend: Creating Healthy Energetic Boundaries
2 day event – October 9 and 10, 2021
Now more than ever, we understand the importance of managing our boundaries of self and other – physically, emotionally, and spiritually. For those who are sensitive, empathic, or generally affected by other people’s emotional states, being able to adjust the porousness of your energetic boundaries can bring remarkable changes in how you feel emotionally, cognitively and physically.
In the Energy Ecosystem© class, we focus on energetic boundaries:
- sensing your own energy body
- avoiding compassion fatigue
- understanding your energetic personality type
- learning how energetic personality types affect relationships
- creating a toolkit for adjusting the permeability of your energetic body
- using methods for cleansing energy that isn’t yours
- learning to stay connected to one another while staying true to yourself
This course can be a good support to your self-paced practice. Read more about energetic boundaries.
Register before August 1 and bring a friend for free.