SWB Monthly Community Call-to-Action Event
June 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDT
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Come together through the power of community and help to generate a greater impact within the world.
- https://zoom.us/j/694036966 –
- dial 669-900-6833; access code: 694036966#
A recording will be made available on the audio section of our website following each call.
Society for Shamanic Practice (SSP) is a membership-supported, non-profit organization. Become a member or donate today to help support Shamanism Without Borders, a Global Response Network of the Society for Shamanic Practice.
What is SWB?
- Shamanism Without Borders (SWB) is a global response network of shamanic practitioners who tend to traumatic events and natural disasters.
What does an SWB process look like?
- Establish what requires tending.
- Open, protect and call allies into the container.
- Journey from a place of neutrality for instructions.
- Tend to the situation based on the information given.
- Bless what was tended.
- Thank and release the container.
What tools are recommended to use during a process?
- We suggest being in a ceremonial space, setting up an altar and lighting a candle.
- Any tools you already work with. Drum, rattle, feathers, tobacco, crystals, etc.
How can I continue the tending process or receive additional support?
- Feel free to continue connecting through our member’s forum.
- If you are interested in learning more about the practice of Shamanism Without Borders and how to facilitate this meaningful work, we invite you to join our network and gain instant access to a free 3-part audio training by visiting please visit shamanicpractice.org/swb for more info.