Monthly Clearing & Tending
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am MDT
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
A monthly clearing and tending circle addressing what is surfacing and the layers in which are requiring attention.
If interested in joining the call, please email email@example.com for more info.
Each month will hold a different theme and will consist of the following ceremonial format:
- Brief description of the theme.
- Calling in the directions and allies.
- A clearing/healing to bring us together into neutrality.
- Drum journey to ask how we can be of service to the particular theme.
- Guided tending process.
- Protection prayer and blessing.
- Release of directions and allies.
The theme will be announced on the SWB Group page prior to the event. To become a member of the Shamanism Without Borders Facebook Group visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/shamanismwithoutborders/
What is SWB?
- Shamanism Without Borders (SWB) is a global response network of shamanic practitioners who tend to traumatic events and natural disasters.
What tools are recommended to use during an SWB process?
- We suggest being in a ceremonial space, setting up an altar, and lighting a candle.
- Any tools you already work with. Drum, rattle, feathers, tobacco, crystals, etc.
How can I continue the tending process or receive additional support?
- Feel free to continue connecting through our SWB FB Group.
- If you are interested in learning more about the practice of Shamanism Without Borders and how to facilitate this meaningful work, we invite you to join our network and gain instant access to a free 3-part audio training by visiting please visit shamanicpractice.org/swb for more info.